Every once in a while, the internet can feel like a source of shame or just a waste of time. When I’m tempted to throw in my virtual towel and bail on the technology world, I challenge myself to find something uplifting and useful online. Here’s what I’ve found around the web this week.
- I was introduced to the concept of feeling grateful for gratitude itself and it’s been mind-blowing. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Retail therapy is still therapy, right? (Happy Black Friday!)
- A gem of an episode from one of my go-to podcasts: “Love is a language few practice, but all, or near all, speak.”
- Speaking of podcasts, I love this interview from a stay-at-home mom turned entrepreneur.
- Speaking of working moms, this article describes some familiar scenes in my world… but I kind of hate that working motherhood is still fighting for validation and ease. Why are we still having this conversation?
- On a more hopeful note, more moms and women ran for office in 2018 than anyone predicted – and this interview highlights how their success could affect all moms.
- I busted a GUT when I saw this. Lolololol.
Thank you for being here.